Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wildlife Trivial Pursuit

First, I want to say that I am very excited that I have over 1,000 hits on my blog!  I am not sure who is reading all my ramblings (You can comment any time!  I would love to hear from you.), but I hope you enjoy what you read.



Today we had our final prep before the Regional Wildlife contest.  Somehow I got this great idea to create a Wildlife Trivial Pursuit (hope I am not infringing on too many copyrights there).  I thought it was pretty awesome that we had just the right amount of categories to make it work.  I stayed up late last night (even falling asleep at the computer) and then woke up early this morning finishing the game right before we had to leave the house. 

It was well worth the effort!  I think the 4Hers really enjoyed the fun way of reviewing the different questions for the test.  Hopefully we learned something along the way also. 

So, I will fill you in on the details of the contest tomorrow.  I can't wait to see how we do after all the hard work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment