Total Pageviews

Monday, May 21, 2012

Treasurer Twice Over

Just a short message tonight to say that I am so proud of Sean.  He was nominated for County Council Treasurer at the meeting today.  He will now officially be the treasurer for both our club and the county council.  He is really working hard to be a good leader for 4H in our community.


And while I was going through my pictures to find a picture of Sean today, I just could not resist posting an extra one of my favorite 4Hers--Sean, Henry, Edward, and tag-a-long Brendan.  It is hard to believe our 4H year is coming to an end.  We still have a few things to wrap up in June (record books, State Round Up, and State WHEP) but their won't be as many posts through the summer. 

I have enjoyed blogging about the events of the year, so be ready for new thrills as we continue our adventure to 'make the best better!'

No comments:

Post a Comment