Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2011

This 4H Family Will Never Forget



In memory of those lost and those who fight for our freedoms still today, our heart goes out to you.  May God bless our country and what it stands for...freedom!  May we never forget those who were innocent victims. 

We are a military family and I cannot tell you how much this event has changed our lives.  My husband has been away from our family as much as he has been with us over the last ten years.  I am so thankful for his dedication to our protection. 

I am also thankful for my 4H family.  You have helped us all so much over the years.  You have kept us focused on helping others and supported us and other military so much over the years.  I know our lives would not be the same with out you.

No comments:

Post a Comment